Monday, June 3, 2013

My Favorite To-Do List

Every year I always have a mental note of all the fun and memorable things I want to do over the summer.  Usually not much of the list gets done because it gets lost in my head with all of my other lists :-P  This year, however, I have an actual list that I've shared with the girls and a few others so hopefully we'll do a better job of completely all those fun things this year.  I still plan to make a fun poster to hang up but we haven't done that yet.  We did buy the supplies, though.  Ava helped me pick them out.
So here's my favorite to-do list to date!  The highlighted are things we've done but will be doing again :-)

Summer 2013 To Do List:
Camping
Gem Mining
Beach
Nana and Papa’s House
Granddaddy’s Cabin
Martha’s Park
Go to a Movie  (June 16)
Grandma’s Pool
Zoo  (June 11)
Reading Program at Library
Catch Fireflies
Make Ice Cream
Play Date with Friends
Slip n Slide
Water Balloons
Fishing
Fireworks
Flashlight Tag
Dance in the Rain
Hickory Dickory Dock
Buy a Fish
Waterfalls

No comments:

Post a Comment